The Big Wick Challenge is a new endeavor for Wick's. Here is how it works: One person must eat the entire 16” Big Wick in under 1 hour of receiving it, including crust. If successful, what does the challenger receive?
- A FREE “I can’t believe I ate the whole damn thing!” t-shirt
- $150 in CASH
- Picture on our website
- The $35.99 pizza for FREE
Now, these poor guys did not win. But they gave it a shot, and what's more important than trying?
Thinking of giving it a shot? Here are the rules:
- You must order the pizza as it comes. If toppings are removed, you must substitute a different topping. If a meat is removed, it must be replaced by a meat. If a veggie is removed, it may be replaced by a meat or veggie. Garlic, spinach and extra sauce does not qualify as toppings. All substituted toppings are an additional charge.
- No bathroom breaks are allowed during the one hour.
- If you throw up or if the food leaves your body in any way within the hour, you are disqualified.
- Challengers must be 18 years of age or have a parent present.
- You may drink whatever you like, but it must be paid for. You must be 21+ for alcohol.
- If anyone removes food from the plate or pan, other than the challenger, challenger will be disqualified.
- If you have previously won a Big Wick Challenge at any location, you are not eligible for future winnings, and prizes will not be awarded to those who have won in the past.